8.10.08

Tokyo was hot. So I travelled. ::Ibaraki::茨城県::

@azrilel FREEDOM! Except for the reports la.....aduhai... 03:18 PM August 05, 2008 from twitterrific in reply to azrilel

So with the exams over and done with, I hurriedly finished up my reports...


Off to the sea!!!? 12:17 PM August 09, 2008 from twitterrific

..which were supposed to be sent in by the 18th August. Then again, how could I be a procrastinator if I couldn't find something that distracts me from my report.


haiyo..cant see the sunrise at Hitachi..so cloudy 04:58 AM August 10, 2008 from txt

Had fun at the sea tho. Too bad I didn't bring my camera to snap up some pics while over there.


Ibaraki is so nice and cool. So unlike Tokyo. 05:36 PM August 10, 2008 from twitterrific


Well, at least I know where to run off to when the summer heat becomes unbearable. Also, Ooarai's(大洗) outlet store is there for the shopaholics. Personally, I think it's pretty small when compared to the other outlet stores.

Got back home and my yet-to-be-written report awaited me. Gah!

No comments: