9.7.08

Information Overlord

I have podcasts, tweets (from twitter), news feeds and all whatnots that you care to name of that I get from my pc and recently, my ipod touch. I tried to sum up all the ways that I use to keep myself informed but I got a head ache trying to think about it. Heck, I even have a screensaver, Flotzam that gives me up-to-date info on my feeds, facebook, flickr accounts and even the latest videos on Youtube.

Of course, those of you who are more technologically superior than me might look at me in scorn, themselves having more ways to be connected to, well, everything. I can't recall why I was so heck bent in having all the above montioned stuffs, but now it seems to have lost its appeal. I ask myself do I really have to know everything immediately? Heck, do I even need to know all that??

I'm bogged down by the information overload.

No comments: